Pages

Welcome to the World of Shakespeare. Please fasten your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen, sit back, and enjoy the ride! PS: Please keep hands and feet inside of the vehicle at all times. ;)

Monday, March 21, 2011

Shakespearean song

Pile of sheet music, full frame 

So as I mentioned in my last post, I am beginning to brainstorm ideas for writing my song from the viewpoint of a character from one of Shakespeare's plays. I have a few ideas floating around, but I'd love to get some feedback from all of you before I begin writing. Do any of you have suggestions for character viewpoints I should use for this song? Topics I could write about? I'm open for all suggestions! Please, let them come! I'm going to start writing by Wednesday, so if I could get a good cache of ideas to work with by then it would be superb! Juliet? Hermione? Ophelia? Desdemona? Katherina? Romeo? Hamlet? Othello?